Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's going to be a busy month...

I got a message last friday (Jan 11) changing my detachment and transfer date from Apr to this month...giving me exactly 20 days to arrange to move myself, my wife (including arranging dialysis and medical care for her in the new place), and my 2 dogs...I'm moving from HI to CT so I have to arrange to ship my cars and household goods.

My pack out date is the 23rd. My fly out date is the 28th. There is a good chance I will be flying to ATL an renting a car to drive the rest of the way to Groton because of temperature restrictions incurred by taking our dogs with us.

An old picture of me and the pupps

2 comments:

bothenook said...

holy carp! hope you were able to get it all squared away in time.
good luck at your new command

Anonymous said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份